Monday, July 26, 2010

Love Letter 259 Supreme Joy

I have not forgotten
how you poster child your love
and how you ancestor your freedom
and how you hold your head high in a certain light

I have not forgotten
how you live
by the book
and make all things
useful
according to the way

but what I like
is that you
put away
your awesome dreams
into a pendulum
that swings
between
how you live
and how you love
and there it is
holding you
accountable
to some other way
you have not found yet
but will find

because I know you, my love
to be the bearer
of all things light

and my trust in you
is so supreme
so untouchable
that I cannot
waver
but delight
in your affixation
of how god will receive you
once you
discover
you have arrived

and I love you for this
all the work
you put in the way
of finding god

because I know
how it is
to wait so long
for something
you already
have

I Love You,
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment