Monday, July 12, 2010

Love Letter 246 Now Has No Sequel

My Love,
Your perfume is never watered down --
whether just from waking or a long night of seizures
I feel you interrupting my hell
with clovers from heaven

I feel you enter my cocoon, your cooing voice outstretched
like a plank into the marching eye of God.
what phonograph turns with just adept compassion?

And how can I thank you?

Each time you blink, I get a rest from your all pervasive love.
so I don't forget to breathe, and burst into ringlets of your all-seizing fortuitous fire.

Oh keep me ablaze, beloved
in all those melodies
transposed from your altar into a prayer I cannot stop pronouncing.
with all my organs humbled in unison,
we weaken and engage,
our restless vacancies engorged with your irascible gonging
I Love You
Oh Persistent and Reverent One
you break into my cocoon
with your persistent perfume
your reverent humming
each score, a quartz sonograph, elevating my soul
your scent like the raven halos of the innocent,
the martyrs in intoxication,
and the beggars with their mouths contented.

oh Mad Jedi, of my stupefaction
I have noticed you, upon waking... the sheets still wet with your walking on water
and my fingers still curled into clinging casks of your aroma.

Oh Singular Trust, which expends galaxies to make one soul,
I am yours forever
your elixir, a residue/memory of inhalation in my lungs
that strange stratosphere of your amorphous
where I celebrate you,
without knowing how I know you

I Love You
more and more
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment