Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Love Letter 260 Abandon Your Preference, My Darling

each encounter
with your new ghost
is like a graveyard burning from the inside
all its fears dancing
in the twilight
with a groove made into heaven
and I have fields of inlets
that wash above the waterline
and fields of infinite kisses
which blister into bliss

if you let it
into your
landmine

and I have founded a new way
to open
up to the sea

without birthing
this extraordinary oil
into another child

but leave it
finding its way
like a mirage
into a miracle
real
and not real
luminous
and not illuminated

this pungent detail
of all love is
is seaworthy

and I have left you
a fringe
of its reflection
to suckle

My Love Is Extraordinary
If You Taste
with something other
than
your
preferences

I Love You,
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment