Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Love Letter 241 Decadent Mistress Symphony 11

you, my love
are so seductive, that I too, begin to seduce
I feel all leopardy, and things begin to transfix me into iconic places
I want all passion, and I forget from whom I have won this ransom
it is too tempting...
to try on
your eyes for a while
to get lost in your penmanship
we sprung together, like two seeds, enjoying so much sun
that the rain, became just as lush and advantageous
and nothing could restrain us, from playing our violins, one into the others scroll.

I wanted you
quick and easy,
all your hands
and the uneven way you stared, and then stepped forward, almost to
kiss me but
never quite touching
my doubt
with your fear.
and I was looking for something
to stir me
even though I know
that God Is Here
I still go looking
for a way into the maze, again and again
wanting to wander
wanting to knock at the gates of hell, wanting to crank call
all the beautiful impressions...

what have you done?
I have limped along this road, before
hearts in disastrous poses
my own, in ruin
but still
I consider
falling down this well
when you use those urging words
which feed my ego such solid milk
my mouth waters, to be had
and then to have you.

I run my fingers down this curse
just to see how it feels on my tongue
again
and then
Mary
begins to lay out her stones --
a jeweler's witchcraft.
she carries me back to bed
with hot water
and a long list of ways I have averted myself
and inflicted something other than my pure incarnation

there they are
the linens of sabotage
spread about these holy houses
like the occult

oh lover!
my lips are stones rubbing together to spark
desire is just a noun, unless I make it into this careless verb
oh please, surrender
for I would be your mistress, within the time it takes to bring you here
but, lover
I must
become
what distraction's task is committed to foul.
oh lover
I must tear even this mattress from the bed
and all those foundations of loneliness
I must channel this longing, into what it truly is
the beginnings of a temple
so repute
I must bow down now, before I even build it

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment