Thursday, July 15, 2010

Love Letter 249 Scrumptious!

Stop Judging Yourself! Beloved!
You, I Adore!
How dare you trace your missteps, with guilt and anything less than ardor?
You!
every exquisite feature transposed by Gods!
each lingering abstinence, each missionary, each design for failure fraught with a pendulum from God!
I love your every frailty, Beloved!
Your every compendium!
Your manufactured, or dysfunctional arms at erect defense!
Your dirty dishes!
for they hold traces of your birthmark, fingerprints, preferences!
All your dirty laundry is so Lucky!
for it has been so close to you!
airing on your skin!
and Lover!
all that clutter! Oh delicious, exceptional, beloved clutter!
I reach my climax in that clutter!
pages with your name
remembering your birth
and piles of this and that which you have touched and set upon the floor as SCULPTURE!
Ahh Exquisite and Divine Rapture to let me know such Bliss!
What is there to criticize? Are you not the most Beloved and Blessed Creature?!
Are you not just right?
Just as the Divine Author would inscribe you to be?
or have you forgotten your Blessedness?
For each sliver of judgement.... a slice of love cake, My Beloved!
for each sacrament of you is Holy!
All your evidence strewn everywhere is Immaculate!
Every wrinkle in the Divine Fabric is a layer of Ecstasy!
I Love You Beloved!
So Let Me, be the judge ---YOU ARE PERFECT!
and I will not be contradicted!

Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment